Company Description: Thriving in a start-up culture takes a bit of moxie- a special breed of person who sees opportunity in an open road, knows what they have to offer, and gets busy making things happen. Working at Zogics is a bit like being in the Wild West. We like exploring new territory, shaking things up, and taking calculated risks to grow. You’ll have the floor when you have a great new idea, and the bandwidth to use your talents to go after them.
We're a fun, thriving dot-com in the health, fitness and hospitality space with a great work environment and plenty of growth in our future for us and for you. Yes, there is more. We chose to be located next to a state forest so that we can hike, run, bike, and x-country ski right from our front door. Meetings often involve walks outside, and it’s not uncommon to find the staff socializing after work at one of our local watering holes. We also think businesses should give back, which is why we donate a portion of all sales to local land preservation organizations. Does all this appeal to you? It’s about a lifestyle, not just a job.
Full time members of Zogics enjoy:
• 100% health coverage
• Life insurance
• 401k plan with company contribution
• A company gym
• $250 stipend for competitive athletic event entry fees
• $500 stipend for local cultural events
• 50% local CSA subsidy
• Free membership to The Trustees
• Free book allowance (we're BIG on professional development)
• Free beer in the company fridge
• Free dry cleaning with pick-up/drop-off at the office
• On-site shower for mid-day exercise
• And more!
Learn more at www.zogics.com/careers
Warehouse Opening at Zogics
$15.00 Per Hour
Full / Part Time
High School or Equivalent
Forklift certification - Preference: Nice to have
Zogics has an amazing opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our warehouse team in Lee, MA on a part-time or full-time basis. If you are fast on your feet, and can take pride in handling inventory from the time it enters our doors to the time it leaves, this job could be for you.
We are a successful, rapidly expanding Berkshire-based company looking for a shipping and warehouse person. You must be very dependable, have flawless attention to detail and the ability to push heavy pallets and lift lots and lots of 60lb boxes.
Reporting to our Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for packing and shipping daily orders, receiving inventory, keeping our warehouse meticulously clean and organized, and occasional local deliveries. You may also be called upon to undertake a variety of additional operational tasks as needed, including a limited amount of general property maintenance.
ABOUT THE JOB:
* Lift up to 70 pounds, push heavy pallets
* Stand and walk for your entire shift
* Identify, count, and sort inventory with a high level of accuracy
* Differentiate between shipping methods and sort packages accordingly
* Participate in team meetings, follow guidance, and provide feedback
* Maintain an exceptionally clean workspace
* General property maintenance at our locations in Lee and Lenox
* Perform other duties as assigned
At Zogics, we view the right attitude and drive to be more important than experience. You must bring a consistent, positive attitude to the office, no matter how challenging the day. You should possess a killer attention to detail, be able to lift lots of heavy boxes and be very, very dependable. We're a small team that will be relying on you to get orders out the door to a growing customer base. You should also demonstrate a sense of urgency and self-motivation.