Company Description: If you are interested in being a part of a vibrant and successful organization please consider the position below. Goodwill Industries of the Berkshires, Inc. serves North Adams, Pittsfield, Lee, Great Barrington and So. Vermont.
Goodwill is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit organization dedicated to
help all people in our communities enhance the dignity and the quality of life.
Sales Associate/Processor, 3rd Key
To Commensurate With Experience
High School or Equivalent
• Direct the activities of the retail store to ensure maximum revenues, effectiveness and
• Ensure smooth flow of operation and provide excellent customer service to achieve company
financial goals. Previous experience in clothing or home goods is a must.
• When applicable provide direct client services through innovation and compliance with required
standards for all activities of assigned department and to promote improve and support the
agency as a whole.
• Support retail employees regarding processing, sorting, hanging, clean up and the store
aesthetics as well as established operating procedures
• Ensure a safe working and shopping environment. Monitor safe operation of agency property
• Maintain a neat clean store appearance, attractive merchandise displays that make effective
use of sales area, and store security
• Maintain and disseminate the Goodwill mission and the specific workforce development programs
• Manage quality control standards for processing and sales floor.
• Ensure compliance with all Agency policies, procedures and safety standards throughout areas supervised and maintain same to meet CARF, DOL, and other regulatory standards.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS• High School Diploma or general education degree with courses in Business or Marketing
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or documented experience in retail management.
• Minimum of three years of retail experience in a clothing/ home goods management w/ supervisory experience.
• Excellent leadership and management skills, strong written and oral communication
• Basic computer literacy—e-mail, internet, word processing
Must submit a thoughtful cover letter, resume and three professional references.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.