Company Description: Founded in 1984, the College Internship Program (CIP) is one of the most comprehensive programs in the world for assisting young adults with Asperger’s, High-functioning Autism, ADHD, NLD and other Learning Differences. Our Mission is to inspire independence and expand the foundation on which young adults can build happy and productive lives.
We offer full year and summer programs in Massachusetts, Florida, Indiana, California and New York. We have a comprehensive curriculum with a focus on helping post-secondary students succeed in college, employment, and independent living while making the transition from adolescence to young adulthood. The CIP program focuses on real-life skills in areas such as social thinking, executive functioning, sensory processing and wellness.
The College Internship Program (CIP) is a comprehensive post-secondary support program for young adults on the Autism Spectrum, with Asperger’s, ADHD and other Learning Differences. We offer full-year individualized academic, social, career and life skills support. Our Mission is to inspire independence and expand the foundation on which young adults can build happy and productive lives.
Our Berkshire Center is currently accepting resumes for an Office Manager. We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you thoroughly enjoy interacting with others, are able to disseminate complex data and have an outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, work as part of a team, and takes pride in their quality of work.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for student and staff scheduling
• Oversight of attendance tracking, reporting, and rescheduling
• Handle quotes, monitoring, scheduling and communication with vendors in coordination with the National Office
• Work closely with the Program Director, Assistant Director (if present at location) and National Office to ensure smooth and effective location operation
• Monitor company-owned vehicles, maintenance, repair quotes, and licensing requirements
• Assist National Office with apartment leasing activity
• Oversight of office supply purchasing and management
• Assist with new employee onboarding and location orientation
• Answer phone calls and greet customers
• Support Program Director with hours and other payroll reporting duties for National Office
• Handle file management including on-site HIPAA coordination
• Event support, coordination, and management
• Schedule and coordination of meetings
• Serve as IT and phone system point of contact for location
• Assist with new employee onboarding including HR paperwork and setup
• Schedule, participate in and takes notes as needed for center meetings
• Responsible for imaging documents, routing mail, and print management
• Manage petty cash for location
• Maintains confidentiality in all dealings and in the handling of sensitive data
Education, Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required
• 3-5 years related experience
• Strong confidentiality, interpersonal skills, and demonstration of company values
• Prior Finance and/or Human Resource experience helpful
• Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal, written, grammar, organizational and time management skills, able to multitask and prioritize competing items to promote fluent operations of the center
• High attention to detail and thoughtfulness in planning, initiating and executing tasks and projects
• Proficient in a variety of computer programs and technology required for the center’s administrative and office tasks and for communication and outreach, comfortable learning and adapting to new company software
• Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent conflict management and negotiating skills
• Valid Driver's license
• Able to flex schedule at times and occasional evening or weekend hours may be required
• Some travel may be required
Interested candidates should submit a resume, salary expectation, and a cover letter detailing how their experience meets the requirements of the position.