Company Description: Founded in 1984, the College Internship Program (CIP) is one of the most comprehensive programs in the world for assisting young adults with Asperger’s, High-functioning Autism, ADHD, NLD and other Learning Differences. Our Mission is to inspire independence and expand the foundation on which young adults can build happy and productive lives.
We offer full year and summer programs in Massachusetts, Florida, Indiana, California and New York. We have a comprehensive curriculum with a focus on helping post-secondary students succeed in college, employment, and independent living while making the transition from adolescence to young adulthood. The CIP program focuses on real-life skills in areas such as social thinking, executive functioning, sensory processing and wellness.
To Commensurate With Experience
High School or Equivalent
CIP is looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for helping elicit change in the lives of young adults on the autism spectrum, with ADHD, and other Learning Differences. CIP is a mission-driven organization that offers full-year individualized academic, social, career and life skills support. We inspire independence and expand independence on which young adults can build happy and productive lives.
Our Berkshire Center is currently accepting resumes for a Part-time Van Driver.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Transports students to and from their college, internships, appointments, and apartments as necessary, using CIP vehicles.
• Notifies Supervisor of any repair and/or safety issues concerning the College Internship Program vehicles.
• Provides any other transportation of students as necessary.
• Follows the transportation schedule as provided
• Other duties as assigned
• High school Diploma required. Associates degree preferred
• Two or more years of related driving experience
• Experience in the field of autism and/or learning disabilities preferred
• Strong values and interpersonal skills
• Charismatic, motivational and professional personality
• Excellent verbal, written, and time management skills
• Ability to work a flexible schedule
• Present a professional appearance and manner
License and Background Check:
• Valid State Issued Driver's License, current and appropriate level of insurance
• Background and Driving history record check required