Company Description: Hillcrest Educational Centers is a private not-for-profit agency that provides a range of individualized and comprehensive clinical, psychological and special education services for children, adolescents and families in Berkshire County, MA and the Northeast. The students served by Hillcrest in nonresidential and residential programs have complex psychiatric, behavioral and/or developmental disorders, including autism, and a variety of high risk behaviors.
Hillcrest Educational Centers, with 4 sites located in the scenic Berkshire Hills of western Massachusetts, serves over 109 students and provides full and part time employment to over 500 staff. 24 hours a day, year round delivery of services allows for flexible schedules for students finishing undergraduate or graduate degrees.
Hillcrest Educational Centers offers extremely competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package that includes tuition assistance, medical, dental, life, disability, and retirement plan.
Additional Business Name: Berkshire County Kid's Place
To Commensurate With Experience
The Clinical Coordinator provides clinical program leadership and coordination of agency mental health services. The Coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of the Clinical Department: administration and management, consultation and education, clients and community relations,supervision of clinicians, and providing individual, family, and group treatment to children and teens (age 3-21) who have been victims of physical and/or sexual abuse, witnessed domestic violence, and their non-offending parents. Full time, flexible schedule, reduced workweek negotiable, competitive salary and benefit package.
Please send your resume and cover letter to 63 Wendell Avenue, Pittsfield, MA 01201 by May 13th. Attention Christa Collier or email to email@example.com.
• Masters Level mental health professional (LICSW) or (LMHC)must be independently licensed with the ability to bill private and state insurance companies preferred.
• 5 + years experience working in the fields of child abuse, trauma and domestic violence.
• Serves as primary consultant to the District Attorney’s SAIN Team (Sexual Assault Intervention Network) multidisciplinary team housed at Kids’ Place.
• Experienced facilitation of family, group and child therapy.
• Experience implementing evidence based practices, specifically Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT).
• Supervisory experience and program leadership (clinicians and clinical interns) experience.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office and data base applications required.