Company Description: MOLARI Employment Services is a full service employment agency that provides temporary staffing, temporary to permanent placement and permanent placement in office, industrial and medical settings. We are committed to matching professional, knowledgeable employees with our clients' needs.
The professional staff of MOLARI Health Care Services works to provide families and individuals with alternatives to long-term institutional care through in-home assistance including personal care, meal preparation and shopping. A pool of qualified staff are also available to work in healthcare facilities.
Some High School Coursework
Administrative Assistant will assist with supporting the HealthCare Department. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for administrative support to the HealthCare office which includes answering phones, filing and keeping supplies filled.
Also, will back up the HealthCare Supervisors by helping with the scheduling of nurses and CNA’s at LTC facilities, schools and insurance assessments.
Communicating with potential and active private pay clients as well as scheduling their services
Covering and supporting the HealthCare Supervisors
25 hours a week approx. 9-2 or 9:30-2:30
Previous office/administrative experience
• Previous scheduling experience preferred
• Must be proficient with computers, including the MS Office suite
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent organizational abilities
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Pleasant and even/calm personality
• Able to sit still for long stretches
• Able to speak distinctly and clearly so as to be understood by people who may be hearing impaired
• Able to focus and have excellent follow through even when interrupted
• Able to laugh at his/herself when things go wrong