Company Description: With its gracious ambience and eclectic décor, The Orchards Hotel effortlessly combines luxurious accommodations with modern amenities.
Featuring Gala Restaurant & Bar, 3100 sq ft of meeting space and 49 guest rooms. The Orchards provides exceptional service in a rewarding atmosphere. Gala Restaurant offers guests farm to table comfort food made from local ingredients.
Housekeeper/Guest Room Attendant
Hotel & Restaurant
High School or Equivalent
The Orchards Hotel is actively searching for an efficient, detailed, and self-motivated Housekeeper / Guest Room Attendant to join our Housekeeping team. This is a Part Time position.
Orchards Hotel and Gala Restaurant & Bar, managed by Hay Creek Hotels, is nestled within the picturesque town of Williamstown, Massachusetts and set against the backdrop of the magnificent Berkshire Mountains. The 49-room property expertly blends old-fashioned New England elegance with modern convenience and offers guests farm to table comfort food made from local ingredients. Visit orchardshotel.com and galarestaurant.com for more information. Be sure to Follow @Hay Creek Hotels on Linkedin for future employment updates!
• Report to supervisor for daily tasks and room assignment. Collect any information regarding guest requests, to-do items, and an accurate list of check-ins and outs for the day.
• Clean all guestrooms to the satisfaction of the housekeeping supervisor and in accordance with the standards and policies of the company.
• Keep cart inventory stocked and organized at all times. Maintain Laundry area and storage closets, keeping them cleaned and organized at all times.
• Ensure all guest room floors, hallways, and public areas are cleaned.
• Adhere to all Safety and Security policies and procedures outlined by the housekeeping department and the company.
Hay Creek offers an extensive benefit and incentive package, including;
• Insurance Benefit package, to include Company-funded Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness
• Competitive Salary/Wages
• Competitive Paid Time Off Structure including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Jury Duty Leave, and Bereavement Leave
• Standard Annual Performance/Salary Reviews
• Merit and Cost of Living Adjustments
• Complimentary Meals Daily
• Free Parking
• Employee and Friends & Family Lodging Discounts as low as forty-nine dollars per night at all HCH Properties
• Discounts at specific property partners (NEIRA, Historic Hotels of America)
• 50% Discount when Dining at any HCH Property
• Industry Discounts through Working Advantage (Entertainment Tickets, Hotels, Rental Cars, Outdoor Activities, Restaurants, etc.)
• Discounts at each of our Spas, Golf Courses, Fitness rooms/programs and other featured amenities
• Supportive, open-door policy work environment
• Work Culture that is fun, energetic and motivating
• Employee Recognition Program - 'Delight and Surprise Dollars'
• Accelerated Career Advancement to include professional enrichment, conferences & classes, and manager in training programs.
• 1 year cleaning experience required, hotel environment preferred
• Neat and professional appearance
• Positive, team player attitude
• Self-motivated individual
• Flexibility to work nights or mornings, weekends, holidays, and busy seasonal days (i.e. town festivals).