Company Description: Home Instead Senior Care is an independently
owned franchise located in Pittsfield, MA. Our
mission is to be Berkshire County's most trusted
source of non-medical care for elders. Our goal
is to keep elders at home, preserving their
independence for as long as possible while
ensuring their safety.
Full / Part Time
High School or Equivalent
None - Preference: Nice to have
Looking for a Rewarding Career?
Home Instead Senior Care is Berkshire County's largest private home care agency with a reputation for excellence and well-trained CAREGivers. If you are committed to enhancing the lives of aging adults and building upon Home Instead's reputation, we would love for you to join our team of dedicated CAREGivers.
What's important to know:
• Home Instead has a great support staff available to you. You are never alone.
• You must be willing to help with companionship, light housekeeping and personal care (bathing, toileting, mobility.)
• Driver's license and a car is a necessity.
• Shifts are available close to your home, throughout Berkshire County.
• Hours are flexible. CAREGivers are needed mornings, afternoons, evenings and overnights.
• Shifts are available both weekdays and especially weekends.
To apply, please complete our required online application at www.homeinstead.online.
Experience is not necessary. Our nurse will train you with all the skills you need to care for seniors.