Company Description: The Berkshire Meadows Programs provide residential, special education, and day habilitation services for children, adolescents, and young adults who have developmental disabilities including significant cognitive, physical, and medical disabilities. Services are provided in an attractive campus setting in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, as well as several community-based homes.
Additional Business Name: Justice Resource Institute
13.25 to 13.75 Per Hour
High School or Equivalent
Justice Resource Institute, Berkshire Meadows is looking for applicants with a coach-able personality and the genuine desire to help others. JRI is committed to providing the skills you need. No work experience necessary. Come ready to learn and we will provide all the resources necessary for you to excel.
What to Expect
• You can expect to be surrounded by quality individuals like yourself. You will be challenged to grow and you will be given a consistent environment in which to do so.
• Expect a safe and caring work environment in which we support you.
• Work directly for an organization that cares about you personally and is actively involved in the community.
Help the most kind and caring individuals with their daily routines. In addition you will be assisting them with communication, choice making, social skills, relationship building and recreational and leisure activities.
? 7 AM to 3 PM (Monday – Friday) – starting rate $13.25
? 3PM – 11PM (some weekend hours required, 2 consecutive days off) – Starting rate $13.75
*Additional compensation for education and waived benefits
• Get paid for an 8-hour day but only work 7.5 hrs (1/2 paid break)
• Generous Paid Time Off (plus 11 paid holidays)
• Low cost health insurance (BCBS)
• Free dental insurance (including family plan)
• 401k (match up to $800)
• Company sponsored pension plan
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to $3,600 per year)
• Life insurance
• Supplemental Life/AD&D
? Fax your resume (413) 528-0293
? Apply in person at 249 North Plain Road (Rt. 41) - Housatonic
? Email: email@example.com
• High School Diploma (or equivalent) required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
• Experience working with special needs population preferred
• Meet programs requirements for background checks
• Able to work alone in an unsupervised environment