Apella Capital, LLC an affiliate of Symmetry Partners, LLC is an investment advisory firm registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. We currently have a full time opening for a Client Relationship and Operations Specialist in our Lenox, MA office.
• Provide operational and administrative support to team of Financial Advisors and Planners
• Provide a high level of service to our firm’s clients
• Provide administrative support during the financial planning process
• Process account paperwork and maintain related files
• Assist with marketing projects as needed
• Contact clients to schedule review meetings
• Respond to client requests for service.
• Answer telephone, relays messages and greet clients.
• Establish and maintain organized department files and records
• Plan and/or attend meetings as requested by the Advisors
• Assist with projects as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred and /or 3-5 years related industry experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook); Internet and CRM software
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong listening skills; professional demeanor
• Strong organizational, prioritization and project management skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively in a fast paced environment without sacrificing quality of work
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Symmetry Partners offers competitive salaries and benefits to full time employees (30 hours per week or more) that include Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, 401k, Vision, Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Education Assistance and the opportunity to work in an exciting, fast paced environment.
To apply, send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: