Advanced Berkshire Medical Imaging PC
PO BOX 1243
Fax:Advanced Berk Medica
Company Description: Medical Practice/Specialist Group
Part-time Accounting Assistant
Nice to have
To manage the internal accounting functions for a 10-physician medical group. The specific job responsibilities are as follows:
• Responsible for all practice accounting, including but not limited to; accounts payable, biweekly payroll; corporate expense reimbursements; bank reconciliations; net revenue calculations; bonus calculations; and reports to partners.
• Work with the accounting firm to produce financial statements used for corporate tax returns
• Prepare and track invoices for split interpretations with the hospital system
• Monitor and report billing and reimbursements (accounts receivable) by billing company using benchmarks and audits.
• Monitor group retirement benefits such as pension and 401(k) plans.
• Responsible for obtaining cost-effective malpractice, liability, and medical insurance for each radiologist and the practice as well as maintaining required business insurance policies.
• Strong accounting/finance skills
• Strong Excel skills required
• Organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and efficiently without direction
• Excellent communication skills
• Minimum of an associate’s or bachelor’s degree (or currently pursuing) in Business/Accounting preferred
• Work experience in the medical field, particularly radiology or practice management is a plus.