Private Company Description: Injection Molding Company in Pittsfield Massachusetts
12.00 shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shift Per Hour
High School or Equivalent
Computer skills - Preference: Nice to have
• Review Work orders and Work Instructions to understand the tasks that must be completed
• Report to Supervision any problems (defects, mechanical breakdowns, resource needs)
• Maintain clean functional work area
• Verify scales used at their scheduled presses are set properly
• Communicate with other operators, supervision, processors, QC any vital information.
• Perform all actions adhering to the employee handbook and safety rules.
• Package Parts according to work instructions
• Assemble Product using bonding agents or with Ultrasonic welders
• Inspect Production parts for defects
• Rework Parts as necessary
• Clean their work Space
• Complete all paperwork
• Perform occasional additional tasks as requested by supervision.
Education: High School diploma or GED
Qualifications: Able to read and write in English
Soft Skills: Energetic, Enthusiastic, Follows Instructions