Main Street Hospitality Group
30 Main St
Company Description: Main Street Hospitality is a hotel management company based in Stockbridge, Massachusetts (at The Red Lion Inn). Our group offers expertise in all aspects of hospitality as well as hotel development and turnaround experience. As owners and operators, we have a long history of excellence in preservation, innovation and operations. We deliver great experiences for our guests, employees and owners through an authentic approach to hospitality, service and management. We currently manage The Red Lion Inn in Stockbridge, Hotel on North in Pittsfield, The Porches Inn at MASS MoCA in North Adams, Briarcliff Motel on Great Barrington, Seeds Market Cafe at Hancock Shaker Village in Pittsfield, cultural cafés throughout the county and off-site catered functions.
Additional Business Name: Red Lion Inn
Hotel & Restaurant
Some High School Coursework
Maintain safety of all guests, employees, and property of the Red Lion Inn while providing exceptional hospitality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Make 5 rounds per night around the Inn (including parlors, bathrooms, outside doors, meeting rooms, meeting room bathrooms, dining rooms, employee areas, fire escapes, housekeeping closets, offices, & massage room), out buildings, parking areas, and surrounding property to note any disturbances or anything out of the ordinary
• Walk through the basements to check in on the boilers, AC units, sprinkler units, and compressors
• Walk through the kitchens (including the Lion’s Den kitchen) to check on the walk-ins, refrigeration units, and kitchen equipment
• Pick up all Room Service cards and take them to the Food & Beverage Office
• Fill out the Nightly Security Report and send to everyone on the distribution list
• Make note of any guest issues, maintenance of housekeeping items, overnight deliveries, and anything else that requires follow up the next day
• Knows how to use Front Office equipment
• Any other duties assigned by Guest Services Manager
• Knows all safety & emergency procedures.
Experience: Guest Service, Cash handling, problem solving,
Education: High School required, Bachelor’s degree recommended
Specialized knowledge: CPR/AED certified
Physical: Must be able to move around the property to check on all of the buildings on the premises.