Company Description: The Option Institute International Learning & Training Center is a 501(c)(3) organization helping people live happier, more self-empowered, and more successful lives. We offer personal growth programs for people worldwide.
Additionally, at the Autism Treatment Center of America, we teach The Son- Rise Program®, an internationally recognized program for children challenged with Autism and all other related developmental difficulties.
We offer professional training in both of the above areas. Our pastoral 100-acre campus provides a perfect setting for not only our students who come to the Institute from over 129 countries but also for the staff. The site provides an exceptional oasis for working and learning.
Front Office Associate
$14.00 Per Hour
High School or Equivalent
Up to One Year
Seeking a Front Office Associate to be responsible for the daily operations of reception answering all incoming call for the Option Institute and the Autism Treatment Center of America. We are looking for a detail-oriented team player who can manage a busy phone system and greet incoming visitors with ease. The Front Office Associate must be personable, reliable, confident and computer literate with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Duties: Answering phones, transferring calls, forwarding messages. Data entry. Mail distribution. Log and track OI vehicle reservations and usage. Updating phone lists. Manage lending library. Book and CD sales and inventory. Communicating requests to Guest Services and the Property Team.
• Strong organizational skills—ability to juggle several projects at one time.
• Strong Computer Skills a must with an emphasis on Excel and databases.
• Excellent phone skills.
• Excellent Data Entry skills
• Attention to detail required.
• Clear communicator and possess strong interpersonal skills.
• Must be outgoing and customer friendly
• Desire to be a team player and to help others.
• Ideally has customer support background or administrative assistance background