Company Description: The Option Institute International Learning & Training Center is a 501(c)(3) organization helping people live happier, more self-empowered, and more successful lives. We offer personal growth programs for people worldwide.
Additionally, at the Autism Treatment Center of America, we teach The Son- Rise Program®, an internationally recognized program for children challenged with Autism and all other related developmental difficulties.
We offer professional training in both of the above areas. Our pastoral 100-acre campus provides a perfect setting for not only our students who come to the Institute from over 129 countries but also for the staff. The site provides an exceptional oasis for working and learning.
Up to One Year
Goldmine or other CRM Database experience - Preference: Required
This part-time position is responsible for creating and maintaining accurate donor and gift records using the Goldmine Database System, working closely with the Accounting Department. The Administrative Assistant will process all one-time donations, pledges and matching gifts, and all online gifts. Primary responsibilities include managing the tracking, communication, and acknowledgement procedures that are invaluable to maintaining and growing the donor base.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Experience in an administrative position required
• Previous experience in a not-for-profit development or philanthropy office preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Goldmine or other CRM database experience essential
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize work
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented
• Familiar with basic accounting practices