75 South Church Suite 20
Company Description: We are a business to business benefit company looking for motivated individuals to join our team.
Outside Sales Manager
To Commensurate With Experience
High School or Equivalent
Accident, Health and Life License - Preference: Preferred
A select few have what it takes:
Are you driven to be better? To do more? Do you have confidence and a natural entrepreneurial
inclination to make things happen? Do you thrive in a dynamic, people-oriented environment? If this sounds like you, then you’re halfway there to unleashing your potential as an independent agent in the Benefits Adviser role with Aflac.
Be an adviser to business owners:
The Aflac Benefits Adviser works directly with business owners to deliver voluntary, healthcare and
other benefits for their employees. It’s a key role from a well-known brand that helps owners ensure their employees can receive direct cash benefits (unless assigned otherwise) should covered medical events occur. Advisers typically achieve this by:
• Generating new business opportunities through company leads, networking, referrals
• Conducting meetings with employers to customize programs to help meet their benefits
• Engaging and enrolling interested employees in plans
• Continuing to service employer customers through ongoing consultation on topics
regarding new benefits options, the latest benefits trends, ACA updates, etc.
Become your own boss and reap the benefits of your own hard work:
Being an Aflac Benefits Adviser could make success in all forms possible for you. There are no income brackets that constrain you. No ceilings to break through.
• Large market opportunity – selling a #1 voluntary insurance brand in a category projected to grow
• Compensation comparable to effort
• Ability to make substantial first-year and residual commissions
• A generous stock bonus plan and the opportunity to earn additional financial incentives,
awards and exotic trips
• Access to comprehensive, ongoing training (in the classroom and the field) – aided by
proven education materials and sales automation technology
• Broad portfolio of products and services that allow you to help business owners and
employees find policies that meet their needs
We’re more than the average duck:
With Aflac, you’re joining the flock – a larger team comprised of achievement-oriented individuals
just like you. Propel forward with a company that’s been an industry leader for over 60 years. Our
legacy speaks for itself:
• Considered a world leader in voluntary benefit plans for employers – protecting more
than 50 million people worldwide
• Listed among Ethisphere’s “World’s Most Ethical Companies” for 12 consecutive years
• Listed among the Fortune 500 (NYSE stock symbol: AFL)
• Received an A.M. rating of “A+ (superior)” by A.M. Best
In the United States, Aflac is the leading provider of voluntary insurance at the worksite. Through its
trailblazing One Day PaySM initiative, Aflac U.S. can receive, process, approve and disburse payment for eligible claims in one business day. In Japan, Aflac is the leading provider of medical and cancer insurance and insures 1 in 4 households. Aflac individual and group insurance products help provide protection to more than 50 million people worldwide. In 2018, Fortune magazine placed Aflac on its list of Most Admired Companies, ranking the company No. 1 in innovation for the insurance, life and health category. Aflac Incorporated is a Fortune 500 company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AFL. To find out more about Aflac and One Day PaySM, visit aflac.com or espanol.aflac.com.
Benefit Advisers are independent agents and are not employees of Aflac:
Aflac's family of insurers includes American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus and/or American Family Life Assurance Company of New York and/or Continental American Insurance Company and/or Continental American Life Insurance Company. WWHQ | 1932 Wynnton Road | Columbus, GA 31999.
I am looking to speak to those individuals who are looking for a change. We provide training, competitive compensation, huge bonuses, stock option, renewals and recognition. Please send us a message if you're interested in learning more about an associate or management position with Aflac.