Company Description: Kimball Farms Nursing Care Center is a member of Berkshire Healthcare, a not-for-profit consumer centered organization committed to fulfilling the health and residential needs of the population in the communities we serve. We are a leader among not-for-profit, post-acute care organizations in Massachusetts.
Locally run and staffed by caring and attentive Berkshire County healthcare professionals, Kimball Farms Nursing Care Center is among just five nursing care centers in the United States to have been awarded the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living National Gold-Excellence in Quality award for superior performance.
Consistent positive feedback by employees on satisfaction surveys conducted by an independent national firm has placed Kimball Farms Nursing Care Center in the top 1% in the nation and has earned us the Excellence in Action award for both customer and workforce satisfaction for each of the last five years.
Kimball Farms Nursing Care Center is certified by both Medicare and Medicaid and is accredited by the Joint Commission, a nationally recognized independent organization that sets standards of excellence for nursing homes and other healthcare facilities. In addition to achieving multiple deficiency-free state surveys, Kimball Farms Nursing Care Center has achieved the highest CMS rating for the last three years in a row.
High School or Equivalent
- Full & Part Time Positions Available
- Previous experience working in long term care preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Perform day-to-day nursing activities in accordance with the rules and regulations governing the facility
- Ability to supervise staff, maintain good working relationships among personnel and delegate as needed
- Comprehensive knowledge of nursing principles, practice and theory
- Knowledge of DPH and Joint Commission regulations requirements as they pertain to licensing, and training
- Demonstrates understanding, patience, tact and courtesy in dealing with residents, employees and visitors
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Must be registered with the State Board of Nurse Examiners as a Licensed Nurse
Berkshire Healthcare Systems is an equal opportunity employer.