Company Description: For over 80 years we have served the Pittsfield, Bennington, and North Adams areas and have helped new car and used car buyers find the perfect vehicles to drive home in. After decades of service to our customers, we have become synonymous with providing a quality selection, excellent prices, and friendly service.
The honest and courteous staff at each of the Haddad Dealerships dealers understands the needs of each customer, and look forward to providing not only the vehicle that will fit your needs, but also the prices you want. Among the range of quality brands we offer includes Subaru, Toyota and Hyundai, along with the full gamut of pre-owned vehicles. In other words, the Haddad Dealerships has exactly what youï¿½re looking for!
Additional Business Name: Haddad Subaru
Some High School Coursework
Haddad Subaru, one of Berkshire County’s premier automotive dealerships now has immediate opening for a Product Specialist Our Product Specialist handle the entire delivery process of the vehicle while ensuring the customer is completely satisfied with their purchase.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Present vehicles to customers for delivery, ensuring customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork
- Enrolling the customer in Subaru Starlink
- Educates customer(s) by explaining simple procedures and features of the vehicle; assists with pairing phones; training garage door openers; reviewing navigation and key fobs.
- Maintains strong knowledge base of all vehicle makes and models, with ability to effectively present and deliver products to customers.
- Attends all requires training and product launches
- Assists management and sales staff in maintaining long term customer relationships.
- Ensures delivery areas, show floor, lot and other work areas meet Subaru and dealership standards.
- Maintains a professional appearance within dealership and Subaru guidelines
Candidate must be neat in appearance and, have a warm, and friendly personality. Successful candidate must also have strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a high pace environment . A strong aptitude for technology is a real plus.
Applicants must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
We currently have a full-time position available. The full-time position is a 35-40 hour a week work schedule, including weekends.
We strive for complete customer satisfaction, if you feel like you could be an asset to our team, we want to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 413-442-1584